Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "When the time came for revolution, General Oléré was ready."
- "however, reactionaries and lunatics are convinced that these are the first signs of an animal revolution."
- "If I don't have a new order in less than 3 weeks, it could start a revolution!"
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
- "Now, if you're interested in being part of the fragrance revolution..."
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "Leonard : Do you think Che Guevara and Fidel Castro paused the Cuban Revolution for a toilet break?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Revolution'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!