Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Now, if you're interested in being part of the fragrance revolution..."
- "When the time came for revolution, General Oléré was ready."
- "Leonard : Do you think Che Guevara and Fidel Castro paused the Cuban Revolution for a toilet break?"
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
- "If I don't have a new order in less than 3 weeks, it could start a revolution!"
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
- "however, reactionaries and lunatics are convinced that these are the first signs of an animal revolution."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Revolution'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!