Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "It's time we fostered a sense of team spirit within Delavigne, which is why I have decided to enter a Delavigne dodgeball team into a tournament taking place next month."
- "Edward : For 80,000 bottles of two great scents, we offer you a price that makes great sense"
- "I sense an accent there, you're not from round these parts, are you?"
- "The idea is that a man can create a sense of untouchable, unquestionable power around himself simply by wearing the perfect suit: colleagues fear him, bosses respect him and clients trust him. All this, thanks to his suit."
- "So would you say that you feel a great sense of achievement after this week then?"
- "It's obvious to me that the artist was trying to convey his sense of deep disconnection from this postmodern world."
- "I sense that she has a good soul."
- "Rugby fan : Well, apart from the obvious geographical reasons, there does seem to be a sense of unity that transcends national boundaries."
- "Notorious for his astute business sense and suspect business ethics, Mazerati has unveiled plans to triple D&C's profits within 6 years."
- "Bruno : Betty had taken me to a restaurant where dishes were served in total darkness, where diners abandoned their vision and used only their other senses to experience the food they were eating."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Sense'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!