Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Small shareholders are what keeps a good company honest, that's what I've always said."
- "However, despite my tastes and means, I cannot be expected to keep buying fine art out of my own pocket, and I will bring up the matter of finances at the next shareholders meeting."
- "The Board is pleased to inform shareholders that the dividend per share will be 16.3¢."
- "My schedule isn't important at all because tonight, the thing you're forgetting, is the shareholders meeting, where I have to address the shareholders, employees and the media to tell them about Horatio!"
- "Staff, employees, shareholders, homeless people just here for the free food, I ask you to look into your hearts: I ask you to support the Delavigne Corporation in this time of trouble."
- "Philip : Well Hannah, the shareholder meetings for Indigo Motel are going to be very interesting."
- "Indigo Motel is selling shares on their website, and I just bought a ton of them. As soon as they raise $150,000 they'll use that money to record, promote and distribute their first album. As a shareholder, I will receive a cut of all sales and licensing."
- "Our very healthy profits in the first half of this year will not only result in generous dividends for our shareholders, but will in large part be re-invested into generating even better results."
- "First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Shareholder'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!