Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Being a sailor is my life's dream. I've wanted to do it since last month."
- "Since its foundation, the Delavigne Corporation has grown slowly but surely."
- "My wife is on a diet, and since she's on a diet, I'm losing a pound every day."
- "Jean : Miss Susie, since the first day I saw you in your office, I have been in love with you."
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know "miam miam"."
- "Since we left England, Susie and I have had quite an adventure."
- "He'd like to see his own image on the bottle - alongside Delavigne of course - since he thinks this fragrance sums up his personality so well."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Since'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!