Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Mrs. Brady's International School of English is situated in the delightful countryside of Cornwall, a county rich in history and legends located at the south-western tip of England."
- "This was not to be, however, since the easily-distracted Delavigne spent most of our interview dancing with various hula hoops situated around his office."
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
- "Convenience stores are often open 24 hours a day and situated in city centers."
- "Bruno : Let me read from paragraph number two: "The easily-distracted Delavigne spent most of our interview dancing with various hula hoops situated around his office."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Situate'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!