Übersetzung & Definition
to stay (at) home: zu Hause bleiben
Bob decided to stay home today. Bob hat entschieden, heute zu Hause zu bleiben.
- "You're staying home tomorrow."
- "I will not let my little Icarus suffer the same fate as my poor husband: stress is a very dangerous thing, and Icarus will be staying at home with me until his blood pressure drops."
- "Ray Upton : Unless you own a helicopter or a small plane, Moira, you should probably just stay home."
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come in, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and converses with spirits, at least, that's what Susie tells me."
- "It is my professional opinion that Philip Cheeter should probably stay home for 2-3 days, no more than that."
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come to work, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and speaks with spirits."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Stay home'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.