Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Icarus : I mean, stress could actually be an asset to this company if we learn how to channel all of our fight or flight hormones, rather than letting them build up and damage our brain cells!"
- "Icarus : And to think that my father's untimely death could have been avoided if only he'd known how to cope with his stress rather than bottling it up inside and..."
- "Another claim Smithson makes is that stress can be a good thing for pregnant women and their babies, citing "faster nerve transmission and perhaps even a greater brain development" in babies whose mothers had been subjected to moderate stress in mid-to-late pregnancy."
- "Smithson argues that stress starts to pose serious threats such as permanent damage to brain cells (which has linked high stress levels to alzheimer's disease and strokes) and high blood pressure (the link between stress and heart attacks) only when the stress is allowed to build up over a long period of time."
- "Of course, this kind of stress rarely finds an outlet through fight or flight."
- "The lesson to draw from Smithson's research seems to be that stress can help us to perform better, so long as we don't worry about it too much!"
- "Because humans can't release stress hormones such as adrenalin and cortisol, these hormones can build up to dangerous levels in the body."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Stress'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!