Übersetzung & Definition
a suggestion: ein Vorschlag
to suggest: vorschlagen
suggestive: sinnvoll, suggestiv, zweideutig, anzüglich
UK: I suggest that you take a shower.
US: Any other suggestions?
- "Any suggestions to help me further dull my senses during the festivities are more than welcome."
- "So I suggest we visit " la discothèque " and find some " charmantes mademoiselles "."
- "In response to an anonymous suggestion placed in the suggestion box last week, I am pleased to inform you that a company retreat has been planned for next month in Half Moon Bay."
- "Dear Suggestion Box-"
- "Young Icarus : Buh, I'm so sorry Mr. Romanonovitch, but it's just that the non-negative variables you suggested for use of X and X squared were a bit more difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "He is not your average 12 year old, so we have provided you with a short list of suggestions and guidelines"
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "Bruno : I suggest a black turtleneck and some business slacks."
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know "miam miam"."
- "Brian : Well, I suggest we produce a new cheese called Camem-burg."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Suggestion'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.