Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Icarus : But I took a day off of work, and I was ready to sue the supermarket for damages!"
- "Studies show that the current "traffic light" labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "Thelma Fudd : My accident took place in the local supermarket."
- "I'm confident that if we sue the supermarket for causing your accident, the compensation could be millions!"
- "I was sure that the supermarket was negligent, so I called GoldenWheelchair."
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
- "My elderly mother slipped in a puddle of apple juice in the local supermarket yesterday and has injured her hip."
- "Icarus's Mom : Eh... I didn't really fall over in the supermarket."
- "European Supermarkets , which will be forced to give a one Euro price reduction for each minute a customer spends waiting in the check-out queue."
- "When the regulation was introduced in some French supermarkets yesterday, many customers left with more money than when they arrived."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Supermarket'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!