Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "When the regulation was introduced in some French supermarkets yesterday, many customers left with more money than when they arrived."
- "European Supermarkets , which will be forced to give a one Euro price reduction for each minute a customer spends waiting in the check-out queue."
- "Icarus's Mom : Eh... I didn't really fall over in the supermarket."
- "I'm confident that if we sue the supermarket for causing your accident, the compensation could be millions!"
- "Studies show that the current "traffic light" labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "I was sure that the supermarket was negligent, so I called GoldenWheelchair."
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
- "My elderly mother slipped in a puddle of apple juice in the local supermarket yesterday and has injured her hip."
- "Icarus : But I took a day off of work, and I was ready to sue the supermarket for damages!"
- "Thelma Fudd : My accident took place in the local supermarket."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Supermarket'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!