Übersetzung & Definition
(a) team-building (meeting): (ein Meeting) zur Verstärkung des Teamgeistes
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "In case you were wondering, I'm still not going to tell you where our team-building weekend will be taking place."
- "I have taken the liberty of attaching the contact information of a consulting group which organizes Corporate Team-Building events at reasonable prices."
- "Delavigne Team-Building Weekend"
- "I would be remiss if I did not mention that this company retreat will include team-building exercises led by an expert from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "The shareholders of this company are making themselves heard by suggesting that we incorporate efficiency experts, and team-building consultants to our current infrastructure."
- "Subject: Corporate Retreat and Team-Building"
- "Without further ado, I'd like to turn things over to Lieutenant Lawrence Laughsalot, a "team-building" consultant from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Team-building'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.