Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I screamed at him to stop, and said "you son of a bitch", which is technically true, but my client thought I was talking to him!"
- "He seems like a solid worker - the kind of guy you can depend on, and he's always free to help you with problems. However, he's sometimes a bit difficult to understand, especially when he's talking about technical issues."
- "Well, technically yes, she was, but let's look deeper."
- "Philip is correct, your root chakra is technically up your butt."
- "Look, it's all a bit technical, but the important thing is that my company's future is secure."
- "Furthermore, Edward Moon, who was fired twice in the span of 3 hours yesterday, is not technically an employee!"
- "Bruno : I understand this incident was due to a technical problem, but as CFO you should have realized a long time ago that something wasn't right."
- "Delavigne Technical Team"
- "I need someone who's good with technical stuff."
- "Because, eh, technically you'd be committing fraud!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Technical'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!