Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "The technology behind these perfumed adverts is quite simple."
- "That guy is on the cutting edge of technology."
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling;"
- "Bob : I know it was wrong, but, really there's a lot of interesting research being done on pinball technology these days."
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "As soon as future medical technology has advanced, your body will be defrosted, healed and revived."
- "At the Cryonics Foundation we have the technology to make you IMMORTAL!"
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "They truly are the masters of disruptive technology."
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems. In other words, we need at least one functioning computer at all times."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Technology'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!