Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Bob the Brit : They always told me, never trust a Corsican with a gun on the fourth weekend in March!"
- "Krazy Gidyeon : Oh ok, ok, ok assistant, I will tell you!"
- "Bruno : I can't tell you, Horatio."
- "Prosecutor : So, Mr. Oléré, can you tell us what happened?"
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Can you tell us any more?"
- "It is my honor and great pleasure to tell you that you have been chosen to receive this year's Nobel prize in literature."
- "Haven't I told you not to speak to Daddy's lady friends like that?"
- "It didn't come with instructions, so I was hoping that you could tell me."
- "Horatio : Yes, my monkeys, they saw him. They told me he came into my laboratory and stole my secret perfumes."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Tell'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!