Übersetzung Tender a resignation
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "By simply accepting Mrs. Hughes' resignation, you could have spared the company this expense, which would have been greatly appreciated."
- "Bethany : ...and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
- "It has recently come to Bruno's attention that you fired Karen Hughes, a retail manager who came to you in order to offer you her resignation."
- "Karen Hughes : I'm here to tender my resignation."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
- "The principle reason for my resignation is my fear of being murdered."
- "It was an incredible coincidence that the day after our Director of Personnel received your application for employment, she tendered her own resignation, without notice."
- "I am writing to officially tender my written notice of resignation from the Delavigne Corporation, effective two weeks from today."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Tender a resignation'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!