Übersetzung The fact that
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "How about the fact that I hate my son?"
- "I shouldn't have to mention the fact that the floors are always dirty, the bins are overflowing, the rumpus room smells like roquefort, and there is a heart-shaped bleach stain on the carpet by the cleaning cupboard."
- "Susie : I think you might have heard about the fact that Kalvin Krime has launched some perfumed billboards."
- "I'm worried that some of the staff might resent the fact that Bruno appointed me."
- "Don't let the fact that you're being watched disturb you."
- "Susie : Anyway, ignoring the fact that you didn't think of this idea, it's still terrible."
- "It is clear that Delavigne should be looking at targeting the male 15-24 age group, while at the same time advertising the fact that Delavigne products have no negative side effects for males of this age range."
- "They don't like the fact that I'm Irish yet I travelled from the US!"
- "If Greek tragedy has taught us anything (apart from the fact that we shouldn't sleep with our mothers), it is that too much pride, or hubris, brings nothing but trouble."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'The fact that'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!