Übersetzung & Definition
(the weather is good) this time of year: (das Wetter ist) zu dieser Jahreszeit (schön)
We don't sell strawberries this time of year. Wir verkaufen keine Erdbeeren zu dieser Jahreszeit.
- "Edward : Well, it says here on the web that North Korea is very nice this time of year... And it looks like they don't have a democracy yet."
- "Now, while she's changing the bill, tell me a bit more about your native Sweden, I've heard it's quite cold this time of year..."
- "You're an excellent public speaker, it will be great exposure for the company and Boston is beautiful this time of year."
- "It's beautiful this time of year, the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
- "There are many beautiful flowers there in bloom this time of year, so those who suffer from hay fever should bring some antihistamines or a protective mask."
- "I hear the swell is perfect this time of year, and I can't wait to see those California waves again."
- "It's beautiful this time of year: the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'This time of year'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.