Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "We're thrilled as well Bruno."
- "Kevin : My boss will be thrilled that we've found a manufacturing source which meets all international labor standards and produces everything we need for so little!"
- "Susie : That's thrilling."
- "As you can see, the company has provided the requisite amount of alcohol and sustenance for you to quote unquote "enjoy yourselves", and yet it still seems that you are not 100% thrilled with the festivities!"
- "You sir, you give him such a thrill"
- "You and Daniel must be thrilled."
- "It was a year of thrills, laughs, suspense and drama, all directed by you, the amazing Gymglish studio audience!"
- "Delavigne is also thrilled to announce that world-famous model and actress Ivana Bümbüm has agreed in principle to represent the Delavigne Company in its upcoming advertising campaign, not only for TigerLily, but for all forthcoming campaigns."
- "My boss will be thrilled that we've found a manufacturing source which meets all international labor standards and produces everything we need for so little!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Thrill'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!