Übersetzung To come up with
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Where did you come up with all this money?"
- "Some of the world's best engineers work with planes, and they have already come up with some interesting solutions to the pollution problem. Here are a few of our favourites..."
- "Meet me next to the coffee machine at 3pm tomorrow for an informal meeting so that we can come up with some party ideas!"
- "As you know from reading my memo, we're here to come up with a name for Delavigne's new skin cream. Is everyone ready?"
- "Perhaps it would be wise to come up with a more... modest version for the more conservative countries."
- "Somehow, I came up with the idea of sending the delivery via ferry to Calais before being placed on a cargo ship to Brazil - genius!"
- "I have done some thinking however, (you might consider doing the same once in a while), and I have come up with a few ideas, which we can address in further detail over dinner later this week."
- "We must come up with a plan quickly, before nightfall."
- "Let's just come up with a plan, okay?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'To come up with'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!