Übersetzung & Definition
to imagine: sich vorstellen, sich denken
- "Can you imagine?"
- "Icarus : Just think about it - imagine Philip's raw energy and anger diverted into positive, constructive projects rather than giving him wrinkles!"
- "Icarus : Ok, here's an example: imagine a cattle market where there's a big, fat cow."
- "Voiceover : Imagine another dimension where nothing is as it seems. Up is down, right is left, and the Delavigne Corporation... well, let's just say it's the Brian Jones Corporation."
- "Now you imagine that I am an upset customer."
- "Can you imagine a well-done sirloin steak?"
- "I imagine that in the helicopter, the noise, confusion and emotion of the moment might have influenced her."
- "I imagine you must be Bruno."
- "Imagine having hundreds of millions of pounds to gamble every day."
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife..."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'To imagine'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.