Übersetzung To share
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I can't wait to share Tonton Hubert's foie gras with you!"
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
- "On the other hand, if the company would like to reimburse me for this expense, I would be willing to share the stapler with the rest of the staff."
- "Santa Claus is coming to town - especially if you own shares in Delavigne Corp!"
- "Warning: Sharing this information can lead to death, excommunication."
- "Hannah : Philip, this was supposed to be a shared mission!"
- "invite you to share in the joy of the marriage"
- "Thank you for allowing me to see into your lovely soul, and for sharing so much of yourself with me."
- "Bruno : Edward, this food is considered a delicacy, and Jean wants to share his heritage with us!"
- "The first apartment did not have a kitchenette, just a large sink on the floor of the living room. I presume the noisy basketball court it overlooked was the "shared garden" to which you referred."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'To share'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!