Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Anyway, it is harder and harder to obtain a green card in America, and many people have very strong feelings of... animosity towards us foreigners."
- "Moreover, US pollution is being carried by wind currents towards the South Pole, close to Australia."
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
- "Bruno assures me that Fiona's presence in our offices is more of a gesture of good faith towards the investors than a criticism of our work habits."
- "Follow it down through the valley towards the ocean of gratitude... we will be eating fish today."
- "With the aid of air traffic controllers, Mr. Marron was able to guide the plane towards the airport runway."
- "Follow it down through the valleys towards the ocean of spirituality."
- "Even in markets which appear saturated such as Europe and North America, shoppers increase their purchases of Delavigne products towards the holiday season."
- "You can keep your current frequent flyer miles, and as a new customer with Loman's, you get a bonus 10 miles towards the airline of your choice."
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Towards'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!