Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Now, in that same tradition, we offer you the Super Safe Security System 3000!"
- "In the United States, there is a long tradition of advertisements for programs promising lots of money in a short period of time."
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "I believe that the "siesta" is also a tradition in many latin cultures."
- "Time will tell whether this will be the result of an increase in sales or of making redundancies, however few people in the industry believe that D&C's tradition of using authentic Italian tailoring, leathers and fabrics will continue under Mazerati's leadership."
- "Bruno : It's an American tradition, like apple pie and election fraud."
- "The "dinner party" is a proud US tradition, but can be a minefield for the newcomer to the USA."
- "Delavigne's always been good to me, and I've been good to them. I'd like to continue that tradition, as reluctant as I am to do business with the French."
- "Pushing your way up the chain of command is a proud American tradition."
- "This speech is a tradition that was started by my father, K-k-k-k- King George."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Tradition'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!