Übersetzung & Definition
two: zwei (2)
- "Bob : But it's only a quarter to two!"
- "Please help yourself to a glass of cold water, but you should know that's all the water you'll get for the next two weeks of the convention!"
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
- "Today, as my personal assistant Brian Jones and I explored this city and talked to the native people, I was struck by the differences between our two countries."
- "You two, go in and clean up the monkey poo-poo!"
- "I'll set up a meeting for the two of you."
- "Gentlemen, did you think you could organize a secret prize fight between two senior Delavigne employees?"
- "Sheeba has two humps."
- "Bruno : I will now divide you into two teams. Each team will have a diabolically difficult task."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Two'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.