Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I had an unfortunate accident when I was younger."
- "Unfortunately, you missed the deadline by 1 minute and 5 seconds."
- "We killed a lot of bugs on the way here unfortunately!"
- "Unfortunately, I am unable to give you more information regarding my position and purpose, because then I would have to kill you."
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
- "Unfortunately, the gentleman I was planning to take with me is unable to attend, so his ticket is up for grabs!"
- "I would have singled out just one person, but unfortunately science is not an exact science."
- "Unfortunately, a member of the IT department has discovered the "Taxman" virus on a Delavigne employee's computer."
- "Bruno : Unfortunately, the current economic climate has led to budget cuts, and the Corporation cannot afford to take you on a guided tour of the Park."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Unfortunate'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!