Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "To ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible, please adhere to the following rules"
- "The phone call was unpleasant because I received it."
- "I told Bruno it wouldn't hurt to have another public face for the company, especially one as "aesthetically pleasant" as his!"
- "Tobacco smoke may smell unpleasant, but it certainly is a good mask."
- "It isn't just wine lovers who are left with an unpleasant taste in the mouth: environmentalists claim that the falling demand for cork is leading to large-scale deforestation."
- "It's a beautiful city here, full of sights and sounds which are rich and pleasant, not unlike a perfume."
- "This morning I received an unpleasant phone call from a dissatisfied customer."
- "On a more personal note, we are sure you will find the San Francisco Bay Area to be a pleasant change from your last job in Nebraska."
- "It's very pleasant."
- "The phone call was not unpleasant because the customer was dissatisfied, nor because it interrupted a particularly amusing day dream about space travel that I was enjoying."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Unpleasant'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!