Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "It's true that Stickypedia is maintained by anonymous volunteers rather than renowned experts, but despite this, it works remarkably well!"
- "A two year volunteer program to help rehabilitate convalescent marine mammals"
- "Mr. Delavigne, your good friend Mr. Cheeter has volunteered you, so please don't be shy."
- "Please go to Horatio's laboratory at 6pm this evening, where you will be joined by fellow "volunteers", Hannah Benedict (Head of Retail) and Edward Moon (British intern)."
- "A luscious female monkey by the name of Belinda, volunteer for an anti-aging cream that is being tested in the laboratory."
- "Don't forget, you've volunteered to give blood tomorrow."
- "Please go to Horatio's laboratory at 6pm where you will be joined by fellow "volunteers", Hannah Benedict (Head of Retail) and Edward Moon (British intern)."
- "Polly has the product specifications from our Mid-West distributors, and Philip has volunteered to shoulder the responsibility of taking care of my contacts here in the Bay."
- "We need to do something about the volunteer test monkeys as well."
- "One of the older monkeys, Belinda, has volunteered."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Volunteer'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!