Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of its products, hopes to promote ecological awareness among customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
- "Edward : They can wave to a friend or hold power tools."
- "Bruno : It's about the American flag, how it was still waving even during an intense battle with bombs all around."
- "I've surfed every wave in this building, including the killer break in the first floor toilet."
- "I can even hear the sound of the waves crashing against the shore."
- "and wave 'em like you just don't care"
- "Lou : Mate, if you come with me, we'll surf the biggest waves in the galaxy!"
- "I hear the swell is perfect this time of year, and I can't wait to see those California waves again."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Wave'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!