Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "You should be wearing a gold tutu with ballerina slippers, and a red wig."
- "Brian : I'm wearing Bruno's Brew, sir."
- "Wearing this suit actually makes me feel like a better person."
- "What are you wearing?"
- "Please meet me at the green bench on the west side of Paradise Park on Friday, September 28th at 7:37 pm. I will be wearing a pink tuxedo with a black carnation."
- "Patrice is a celebrated figure whose legacy includes popularizing the "ready to wear" style of clothing, as well as imbuing traditionally masculine clothing with a female sensibility."
- "What... what is that that you're wearing?"
- "-I should wear that, right?"
- "He was one of the first to use black runway models in his shows, and his "ready to wear" lines of clothing democratized fashion for the masses."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Wear'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!