Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
- "Xiao Xiao : Ok, there's no need to beat around my bush*: we want your painting and we're willing to pay for it."
- "Horatio : Let me be clear: I am definitely willing to part with Miracle Juices."
- "As for your sexist comments, I am willing to consider them as jokes made in poor taste in the heat of the moment."
- "Michelangelo was a genius who was always willing to challenge his genius with difficult new projects."
- "Are we willing, to accept the terms and conditions of our arrangement?"
- "Bruno : I'm sorry, Mrs. Yang, but Miracle Juices has been a dream of ours for nearly 2 months now, and I'm not willing to part with it so soon."
- "Cheryl : But we would be willing to purchase five hundred thousand units up front, with more to follow."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "Always be willing to do a little bit extra."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Willing'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!