Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I need another glass of wine."
- "Every day I spend my time drinking wine, feeling fine"
- "I'm pleased you appreciate good wine"
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "Just me and the girls enjoying some wine and talking about anything and everything."
- "Bruno : Edward, some of this wine and cheese is older than you are, and much of it smells better."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Wine'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!