Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Lucy : Uh huh, but Mommy yelled back and said that it was okay because Daddy's been kissing his secretary for years and years."
- "Why are you yelling in front of the cheeses?"
- "If something is not okay, you have to yell."
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "Oh yes, also, we mourn the passing of another man, Horatio Oléré, a frequently-naked Shaman that yelled a lot and was really mean to everyone."
- "If there's anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to yell, and in the meantime, please sit back, enjoy a beer and we'll see you in 2 days... cheers, mate."
- "And your daddy yelled at mommy?"
- "Oh, please don't yell!"
- "Icarus : Oh no, please, please don't yell at me again!"
- "Plus you keep yelling "man overboard" while using the toilet."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Yell'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!