Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(to study) abroad: im Ausland (studieren)
I'm going to study abroad. Ich werde im Ausland studieren.
- "I would like to get some more facts and figures about our subcontractors, and the conditions of the workers in our manufacturing plants abroad."
- "But I'm afraid America is not abroad."
- "I also worked closely with study abroad offices from other universities."
- "In the mid-90s, Shmike was one of the hottest stocks on the market: their products were dominant domestically and abroad."
- "So you guys are interested in living and working abroad?"
- "Jean : But we are already living and working abroad!"
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
- "Universidad de la República, Study Abroad Office, Montevideo, Uruguay"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Abroad zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!