Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
beloved: geliebt, heißgeliebt
Note that the word 'beloved' can be pronounced with either three syllables ('be-lov-ed') or two ('be-loved').
Beloved husband, devoted father, excellent surfer... He will be missed. Geliebter Ehemann, hingebungsvoller Vater, ausgezeichneter Surfer... er wird uns fehlen.
This book is beloved by children everywhere. Dieses Buch wird von allen Kinder heißgeliebt.
UK: Beloved husband, devoted father, excellent surfer. He will be missed.
US: This book is beloved by children everywhere.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Gymglish user, my beloved, I love you now, always and forever."
- "Yes, I demand recompense for the slaughter of my beloved companion, who served me so well over the years."
- "Convinced that his beloved pet goldfish 'Bubbles', a prize won at a local carnival, is in mortal peril, Thomas has quarantined Bubbles to a 6 by 6 by 6 inch glass bowl until a vaccine is discovered or doctors clear the fish for transport."
- "His shop has been left to his beloved grandson, Bruno, who shares Xavier's passion for perfumes."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "Your beloved Ivana BümBüm has been photographed taking cocaine!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Beloved zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!