Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
breath: Atem, Atemzug
- "Edward : She said your breath smells of cheese."
- "Police : Sir, is that alcohol I smell on your breath?"
- "Horatio : What does your breath smell like?"
- "MacCheeter : 'Cause my breath smelled like coffee, and I needed some cash!"
- "Smell it on the breath"
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
- "Jean : My breath?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Breath zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!