Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to brew: brauen, gären
a brewery: eine Brauerei, ein Brauhaus
UK: I'm going to brew some home-made beer.
US: Could you pass me a brew? I'm thirsty.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Bruno's Brew is the most popular perfume in Brazil, and as things stand, I have nothing to give our wholesalers for the Christmas rush."
- "Brian : I'm wearing Bruno's Brew, sir."
- "Consequently, I urgently need to order 30,000 units of Bruno's Brew."
- "Coffee will be provided, tea can be brewed on your own time."
- "Philip : Hey Kevin, I've got an unscheduled order for 30,000 units of Bruno's Brew that needs to be sent to Brazil."
- "Thanks to a stroke of brilliance on my part, a shipment of Bruno's Brew is now on its way to our Sales Affiliate in Brazil."
- "Philip : Will they be able to produce enough Bruno's Brew to supply this order?"
- "Horatio : This is Bruno's Brew."
- "Bruno : The bad news is that Bruno's Brew smells like s&!"
- "AFS machine : Delavigne's delighted with the coffee that you've brewed."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Brew zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!