Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a day: ein Tag (check)
- "I have received everyone's votes on the changing of "Casual Dress Day"."
- "Please indicate which of these days you would prefer as the new "Casual Dress Day", by filling in the box with a pencil or pen, blue or black ink."
- "So how do you usually start your day?"
- "In fact, all except one of you voted for "Casual Dress Day" to remain on Fridays."
- "day. Funky Monkey."
- "It hasn't stopped snowing in three days!"
- "Jean : Miss Susie, since the first day I saw you in your office, I have been in love with you."
- "Next to each day is a small, blank box."
- "You see, Icarus, everyone likes "Casual Dress Day" on Friday."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Day zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!