Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a day: ein Tag (check)
- "A foggy day, in London town"
- "Why would I spend the rest of my days unhappy?"
- "When I can go therapy two times a day"
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "In this friendly, friendly world, with each day so full of joy, why should any heart be lonely?"
- "Those clothes were on me for 15 days, so I'm glad someone else can enjoy them. So were you just having a swim or were you trying to get somewhere?"
- "Jean : Miss Susie, since the first day I saw you in your office, I have been in love with you."
- "So how do you usually start your day?"
- "Subject: RE: The first day of the rest of your life"
- "Subject: The first day of the rest of your life"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Day zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!