Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
death: der Tod, der Todesfall
- "I disagree! Death."
- "In the event of my death, I bequeath the following to my grandson, Brian Alastair Sinclair Jones, on the condition that he be married."
- "This kitchen is a place of darkness and death."
- "Warning: Sharing this information can lead to death, excommunication."
- "Icarus : And to think that my father's untimely death could have been avoided if only he'd known how to cope with his stress rather than bottling it up inside and."
- "I have your cause of death listed as a heart attack."
- "Cause of death?"
- "Shane : No, it tastes of death!"
- "Joan Wayne's grizzly death has captured the imagination of Australians everywhere;"
- "God : Hmm, this is quite strange, I have no record of your death Mr. Cheeter."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Death zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!