Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to disappear: verschwinden
- "The ozone layer over the Australian subcontinent is rapidly disappearing."
- "The region where Delavigne's balloon is thought to have disappeared is known for its dense shark population."
- "Maybe they disappeared."
- "Bruno : Disappears?"
- "The hot air balloon was being tracked by satellite and radio until 7:32, at which time it disappeared from the radar, and the radio signal was replaced by static."
- "Mr. Calahan disappeared on June the 23rd, 1986: more than twenty years ago."
- "Hannah : Wow, your photo's disappeared!"
- "money is interesting in the sense that it disappears quickly."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Disappear zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!