Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to disappear: verschwinden
- "Bruno : Disappears?"
- "money is interesting in the sense that it disappears quickly."
- "The hot air balloon was being tracked by satellite and radio until 7:32, at which time it disappeared from the radar, and the radio signal was replaced by static."
- "The ozone layer over the Australian subcontinent is rapidly disappearing."
- "The region where Delavigne's balloon is thought to have disappeared is known for its dense shark population."
- "Hannah : Wow, your photo's disappeared!"
- "Mr. Calahan disappeared on June the 23rd, 1986: more than twenty years ago."
- "Maybe they disappeared."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Disappear zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!