Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a disease: eine Krankheit, eine Erkrankung
Scientists are researching a cure for this disease. Für diese Krankheit forschen Wissenschaflter nach einer Heilmethode.
UK: Scientists are researching a cure for this disease.
US: Bruno has a terrible, terrible, terrible disease.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "heart disease."
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
- "Insufficient or poor-quality sleep increases the risk of high blood pressure and heart disease, as well as the probability of making risky decisions."
- "Horatio : Yes, Anosmia is a terrible, terrible, terrible disease."
- "Nurse Baker : Listen, I'm not saying you've got any of these diseases, there's just a risk."
- "Nurse Baker : Well, there's a risk that your blood may contain infectious diseases such as HIV."
- "An era of dance music, cheap cologne, innocent touching, and disease-free casual sex!"
- "Doctors believe that drinking red wine in moderation prevents cancer, heart disease and other ailments."
- "Although French cuisine contains a lot of saturated fat, the French tend to have an extremely low rate of heart disease, much lower than the United States for example."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Disease zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!