Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a dog: ein Hund
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "Who gets to keep the dog?"
- "The dog definitely voted for me."
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "I do have some special plants, and this dog."
- "Is it something to do with porcelain dogs?"
- "(Sound of dogs barking)"
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "I ran into him at my dog's hairdresser, and I thought: he's rich and weird, and you're weird and now rich - I guess you guys should talk."
- "Edward, bark like a dog!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Dog zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!