Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to enjoy oneself sich amüsieren
Did you enjoy the movie? Hat dir der Film gefallen?
Auf to enjoy folgt immer ein Verb im Gerundium (-ing-Form):
I enjoy swimming in the lake. Ich schwimme gerne im See. (im Gegensatz zu : I like to swim in the lake.)
UK: I enjoy cooking meals for my cat.
US: Did you enjoy the film we saw last night?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Try to enjoy the silence."
- "Here is the chicken you'll be enjoying tonight."
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "Philip : Thank you loyal subjects, I hope you enjoyed your new national anthem. Don't worry, you'll going to hear it again, every morning, every afternoon, and twice every night."
- "Enjoy! Bruno"
- "Those clothes were on me for 15 days, so I'm glad someone else can enjoy them. So were you just having a swim or were you trying to get somewhere?"
- "I hope you enjoy the frozen tundra."
- "Also, I left some chocolate in your top drawer. Enjoy."
- "Horatio : Ok, enjoy your visit."
- "Enjoy your holiday"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Enjoy zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!