Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to enjoy (doing something): genießen (etwas zu tun)
to enjoy oneself sich amüsieren
Did you enjoy the movie? Hat dir der Film gefallen?
Auf to enjoy folgt immer ein Verb im Gerundium (-ing-Form):
I enjoy swimming in the lake. Ich schwimme gerne im See. (im Gegensatz zu : I like to swim in the lake.)
UK: I enjoy cooking meals for my cat.
US: Did you enjoy the film we saw last night?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Philip : Thank you loyal subjects, I hope you enjoyed your new national anthem. Don't worry, you'll going to hear it again, every morning, every afternoon, and twice every night."
- "Try to enjoy the silence."
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "Enjoy! Bruno"
- "Here is the chicken you'll be enjoying tonight."
- "Those clothes were on me for 15 days, so I'm glad someone else can enjoy them. So were you just having a swim or were you trying to get somewhere?"
- "I hope you enjoy the frozen tundra."
- "Horatio : Ok, enjoy your visit."
- "Enjoy your holiday"
- "Also, I left some chocolate in your top drawer. Enjoy."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Enjoy zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!