Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an expression: eine Äußerung, ein Ausdruck
- "Have you ever heard the expression 'the customer is always right'?"
- "Have you ever heard the expression 'you've got to spend money to make it'?"
- "Bruno : Yes, Brian, hence the expression: 'Surprise Inspection'."
- "Horatio's face was painted with what I can only assume to be traditional Amazonian facial markings, and his expression seemed bizarre: distant, yet intensely focused."
- "Today I'm wearing a sky blue shirt, so I'll be using expressions related to the sky and the colour blue."
- "COCKNEY EXPRESSIONS (and their English translations)"
- "Therefore we'd like you to avoid the following words and expressions (I've explained the more difficult ones for your benefit)"
- "Do you have this expression in English?"
- "Anyhow, next week I will be in your ‘neck of the forest'* (again, I hope I've used the expression correctly)."
- "I choose my expressions for the day when I get dressed each morning."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Expression zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!