Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
extensive: umfassend, umfangreich, weitreichend
We have done extensive research on this subject. Wir haben umfangreiche Untersuchungen zu diesem Thema durchgeführt.
Horatio has extensive knowledge of flowers from South America. Horatio hat umfassende Kenntnisse über Blumen aus Südamerika.
UK: Fred has extensive knowledge of computers and can even send e-mails.
US: The house has extensive gardens.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Extensive knowledge of cosmetics industry a must!"
- "The 15-24 male demographic has been affected by rumors of breast growth by extensive exposure to unisex perfumes."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "Paola : Our university is known for its extensive research facilities."
- "Fiona : As the CFO of this corporation, I assume you have an extensive method for the retention of information: a filing system, a database."
- "I am sure you are already familiar with our extensive line of skin care and beauty products, from our award-winning perfumes (Exotic Garden and others) to our environmentally safe and organically produced soaps ("Cucumber Melonade" is one of our most popular)."
- "Mr. Steele : I have extensive experience with all operating systems and software platform development."
- "After two intense months of interviews, innumerable resumés, and extensive background research, I'm confident that I've finally found the perfect hire for our new Customer Service department."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Extensive zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!