Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Great Britain: Großbritannien
- "Well we don't use that system in Britain, but I can tell you that I graduated top of my class in Oxford, with a first class degree."
- "When people think about Britain, what's the first thing they think of?"
- "In the meantime, government researchers across Britain are waiting to see the effectiveness of this new policy."
- "There are a lot of pubs in Great Britain, aren't there?"
- "This is the first in a series of articles which aim to provide our readers with an insight into current events in Britain, as well as offering you a weekly rant by a rather outspoken woman."
- "So, my Christmas message this year is simple: people of Britain, no matter how bad the economy gets, please don't occupy Buckingham Palace."
- "Luna : Delavigne does have offices in Britain and France."
- "Susie : We've had angry letters about this advertising campaign from people in Britain and Germany, too."
- "Kevin : Yes, Wales is next to England, it's a part of Britain."
- "So, cheers to you, perfumers of Britain, cheers to you!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Great britain zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!