Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a guitar: eine Gitarre
- "Bring your guitar, just in case."
- "Jean : I'm sorry, "Betsy the guitar", I didn't understand."
- "Bring your guitar, and some bagels."
- "Edward : Betsy, my guitar!"
- "BrianBot : Your guitar Betsy looks terrifying."
- "Philip : Well Edward, a guy from the FBI wants a microfiche, and apparently there's a microfiche hidden in your guitar."
- "Edward put up little resistance when I smashed his death metal guitar and removed the microfiche from its innards."
- "Bruno : I can't play the guitar."
- "But I've actually got three guitars, and I don't think there are any microfiches in any of them - only hit songs."
- "In preparation for our negotiations, I brought along my intern Edward Moon and his guitar."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Guitar zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!