Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a guitar: eine Gitarre
- "Bring your guitar, just in case."
- "Edward : Betsy, my guitar!"
- "But I've actually got three guitars, and I don't think there are any microfiches in any of them - only hit songs."
- "BrianBot : Your guitar Betsy looks terrifying."
- "Edward put up little resistance when I smashed his death metal guitar and removed the microfiche from its innards."
- "Bruno : I can't play the guitar."
- "I didn't know you could play the guitar!"
- "Bring your guitar, and some bagels."
- "In preparation for our negotiations, I brought along my intern Edward Moon and his guitar."
- "Philip : Well Edward, a guy from the FBI wants a microfiche, and apparently there's a microfiche hidden in your guitar."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Guitar zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!