Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
(a) highly (motivated person): (eine) höchst (motivierte Person)
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your "highly flammable" Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "Highly confidential."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Highly (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!