Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(a) highly (motivated person): (eine) höchst (motivierte Person)
- "Fans of the punk group 'Down with the Duke' will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "Highly confidential."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "Edward : Eh, yeah, all our perfumes are highly flammable."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Highly zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!