Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(a) highly (motivated person): (eine) höchst (motivierte Person)
- "Fans of the punk group 'Down with the Duke' will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "Highly confidential."
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "Edward : Eh, yeah, all our perfumes are highly flammable."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Highly zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!