Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(a) highly (motivated person): (eine) höchst (motivierte Person)
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "Highly confidential."
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your "highly flammable" Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Highly zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!