Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to impress: beeindrucken
Your performance today really impressed me. Deine Leistung heute hat mich sehr beeindruckt.
- "I'm impressed, I'm impressed."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "The way he gets on with his staff impresses me incredibly."
- "Fall to bits, I confess, I admit, I'm impressed."
- "I was at the art show last night, and I was very impressed by the work of one artist – Pierre Plazbo."
- "Impressive, right?"
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : Very impressive, Ms. Bliss."
- "On Thursday, please dress to impress, and no latecomers - it's just not cool kids."
- "It's from Silke Banowski from Krefeld, Germany, known for its impressive Wasserburg."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Impress zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!