Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
inside (a box): im Inneren (einer Schachtel)
- "You're supposed to be inside!"
- "Are you sure you want to see inside this room?"
- "When she told me she was blind, I immediately wanted to know more about her, to 'see' who she really was inside."
- "Brent : So listeners, I am now inside the party: the first stage of my mission is complete."
- "Open me up and take a look inside"
- "What's going on inside that beautiful head of yours?"
- "Philip : Well then, you won't mind if I take a little look inside them. Get ready for Dr. Philip to perform surgery."
- "Bruno : No, no, the small green square was inside the big red square."
- "Putting perfume inside a billboard is such a gimmick."
- "Back in Europe, deep inside the French countryside!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Inside zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!