Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
inside (a box): im Inneren (einer Schachtel)
- "Open me up and take a look inside"
- "Brent : So listeners, I am now inside the party: the first stage of my mission is complete."
- "Putting perfume inside a billboard is such a gimmick."
- "Back in Europe, deep inside the French countryside!"
- "What's going on inside that beautiful head of yours?"
- "When she told me she was blind, I immediately wanted to know more about her, to 'see' who she really was inside."
- "Are you sure you want to see inside this room?"
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know 'miam miam'."
- "Maybe someone inside knows Lucky."
- "Philip : Well then, you won't mind if I take a little look inside them. Get ready for Dr. Philip to perform surgery."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Inside zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!