Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
inside (a box): im Inneren (einer Schachtel)
- "Brent : So listeners, I am now inside the party: the first stage of my mission is complete."
- "Putting perfume inside a billboard is such a gimmick."
- "Bruno : No, no, the small green square was inside the big red square."
- "Open me up and take a look inside"
- "Philip : Well then, you won't mind if I take a little look inside them. Get ready for Dr. Philip to perform surgery."
- "Are you sure you want to see inside this room?"
- "What's going on inside that beautiful head of yours?"
- "You're supposed to be inside!"
- "Back in Europe, deep inside the French countryside!"
- "When she told me she was blind, I immediately wanted to know more about her, to 'see' who she really was inside."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Inside zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!