Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a lobster: ein Hummer
UK: When I sunbathe I turn as red as a lobster.
US: I'll have the lobster and a bottle of Chablis please.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Bruno : Yeah lobster is good."
- "You must be sure to try the lobster for me."
- "If you're feeling a little bit peckish, I also have some lobster tails and some caviar in the kitchen."
- "Icarus: Perhaps it's the lobster tails, they are quite calorific."
- "Please forgive me for my absence, and wish me luck as I visit one of America's oldest and most famous cities, known for its lobsters and difficult-to-understand accents!"
- "Friday's menu includes lobster Vichyssoise and New York Strip Steak."
- "Subject: Re: Huckster, Hoodwink and Lobster Tails"
- "Remember the lobster tails!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Lobster zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!