Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(the city of) London: (die Stadt) London
- "Chairman of the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games"
- "Postcard from London's romantic views"
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "Susie : The concept was developed by London's finest designers, to create the perfect shopping environment."
- "For those who don't know me, I'm a journalist for London's "Sunday Roast" newspaper."
- "After London, after Paris, I'm in Kalackistan."
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
- "How would you like to go to London and head up a satellite office there?"
- "A foggy day, in London town"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit London zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!