Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(the city of) London: (die Stadt) London
- "For those who don't know me, I'm a journalist for London's 'Sunday Roast' newspaper."
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "Susie : The concept was developed by London's finest designers, to create the perfect shopping environment."
- "A foggy day, in London town"
- "Postcard from London's romantic views"
- "How would you like to go to London and head up a satellite office there?"
- "QUEEN'S CROWN LAST SEEN IN EAST END OF LONDON."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "Chairman of the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games"
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit London zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!