Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
(the city of) London: (die Stadt) London
- "Postcard from London's romantic views"
- "After London, after Paris, I'm in Kalackistan."
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
- "That's actually why I came back here to London, to get the unconditional love and support of my loving family."
- "I'm speaking to you now from my flat in London."
- "Susie : The concept was developed by London's finest designers, to create the perfect shopping environment."
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "For those who don't know me, I'm a journalist for London's "Sunday Roast" newspaper."
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit London (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!