Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(the city of) London: (die Stadt) London
- "My name is Susan Bliss and I think I'm better than everyone because I'm from London and I went to Oxford."
- "Announcement 1: : Ladies and gentlemen, train number 98756 from London to Paris is delayed due to water on the tracks."
- "Susie : The concept was developed by London's finest designers, to create the perfect shopping environment."
- "A foggy day, in London town"
- "How would you like to go to London and head up a satellite office there?"
- "Somewhere in London, I think."
- "Chairman of the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games"
- "Postcard from London's romantic views"
- "QUEEN'S CROWN LAST SEEN IN EAST END OF LONDON."
- "For those who don't know me, I'm a journalist for London's 'Sunday Roast' newspaper."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit London zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!